11 Feb 2019
Public Consultation is Now Open!
The public consultation is now open for the Dublin Local Authorities’ Draft Climate Change Action Plans and will run for six weeks up to and including Monday, 25th March 2019.
During this time, we encourage you to have your say on how each Council is climate-proofing its buildings and operations, while making the Dublin Region more adaptive to the effects of climate change.
Please click here to go to the Submissions page.
You can also bring your submission along to one of the #Councils4ClimateAction public information events that are happening throughout February 2019.
These events will allow you to see the actions the Councils are taking or will take to reduce their emissions and build resilience in the Dublin Region. These events are free for the public to attend (no invite necessary) and will take place on the following dates in February (one event in each Dublin local authority area):
- Sat 16th Feb: DCC Event and CARO launch: 12pm-5pm, Round Room at the Mansion House(click here to register for this event on Eventbrite)
- Monday 18th Feb: FCC event, 5.30pm-8.30pm, County Hall, Swords (click here to register for this event on Eventbrite)
- Tuesday, 19th Feb: SDCC event, 6-9pm, County Hall, Tallaght (click here to register for this event on Eventbrite)
- Thursday, 21st Feb: DLR event, 3-7pm, National Maritime Museum (click here to register for this event on Eventbrite)
You can drop in anytime during these events, so why not join us and see what is on offer:
- The Councils' work on climate action
- Practical demos in a range of areas - get advice on everything from composting to electric vehicles to energy saving in the home!
- Information on how to make a submission to the Plans
- Talk to the newly-established Dublin Climate Action Regional Office (CARO) team
- Free giveaways, and much, much more...
For further information on these events, please email Codema at firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to seeing you there!